Home

Failed to Login

You are here

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
Failed to Login

hi
after installation alfresco community edition 3.2 on windows operating system (it easy and clear way), I start alfresco server and login by using admin/admin I got this message:
Failed to Login
The remote server may be unavailable or your authentication details have not been recognized

searched about this error in forume don't got any effective solution

but wehen rreturn to log file find many eror and failed: here examles about it

Quote:

10:21:51,343 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'indexerComponent' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean '&indexerAndSearcherFactory' while setting bean property 'storeRedirectorProxyFactory'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'indexerAndSearcherFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'admLuceneIndexerAndSearcherFactory' while setting bean property 'defaultBinding'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'admLuceneIndexerAndSearcherFactory' defined in class path resource [alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'mlAwareNodeService' while setting bean property 'nodeService'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'mlAwareNodeService' defined in class path resource

[alfresco/core-services-context.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.alfresco.service.cmr.dictionary.DictionaryException: 08150001 Could not import bootstrap model alfresco/model/dictionaryModel.xml

10:21:58,234 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 24 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 26 URLs
10:21:58,250 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.AbstractRuntimeContainer] Initialised Presentation Web Script Container (in 249.9278ms)
10:21:58,390 INFO [org.alfresco.web.scripts.DeclarativeRegistry] Registered 42 Web Scripts (+0 failed), 44 URLs

and i gose to mysql to see if there are any data, found alfresco database but it's empty
please can any one help me?
how can resolve this problem and login to system!]
thanks

ahoussam

Re: Failed to Login

You have chopped off the critical parts of the log :D

I suspect you need a more up to date version of JAVA. What version are you using?

Else have a look in the logs and try to find the "cause" of your problem.

Senior Software Engineer
Alfresco

Re: Failed to Login - Please Help!

Its unable to contact the database.

Have you got the database installed and running?
Is there an alfresco shema and user?
Is there a firewall between alfresco and the database?
What are your database settings in alfresco-global.properties?

Senior Software Engineer
Alfresco

ahoussam

After much pain installing on Vista... I finally got it to work.

Here is what I did:

Added this link to the global properties file:
avm.rmi.service.port=50509

I think there was a conflict for the port to connect MySQL to Alfresco 3.2 CE resulting in the error message:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory (Communications link failure
Last packet sent to the server was 0 ms ago.) at org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource.createDataSource(BasicDataSource.java:1225)

So, if you see this messages, I'd try that.

thanks n0hr
I added this lines to the alfresco-global.properties file under: D:\Alfresco\tomcat\shared\classes
#
avm.rmi.service.port=50501
avmsync.rmi.service.port=50502
attribute.rmi.service.port=50503
authentication.rmi.service.port=50504
repo.rmi.service.port=50505
action.rmi.service.port=50506

but no success to login http://localhost:8080/share/page/site-index by admin\admin, I have same resulte "Failed to Login"
and to http://localhost:8080/alfresco/ i have:
HTTP Status 404 -
-------------------
type Status report
description The requested resource () is not available.
Apache Tomcat/6.0.18-------------------------------

there are any think else to add to some of configuration files
thanks

ahoussam

To make sure the error, I installed Enterprise full version and I got the same error "failed to login"
I disabled firewall and antivirus but no succeed ..!
wht I do?

ahoussam