I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I can't get SSO to work. I'm using Alfresco Community Edition 3.2r2 bundled with Tomcat.
The following works:
- 1. AD users are imported without an issue
- 2. I can login to Alfresco Explorer and Alfresco Share with AD credential without a problem
- 3. Typing //192.168.1.100 in windows explorer will take me into Alfresco Repository, I can see Alfresco folders, without prompting me to login
Here are the issues I'm dealing with:
- 1. Using Internet Explorer with URL http://192.168.1.100:8080/alfresco will prompt me for basic authentication login dialog. How do I get SSO to work in this case? What did I miss?
- 2. I followed the instructions to enable SSO in Share http://wiki.alfresco.com/wiki/Alfresco_Authentication_Subsystems#Alfresco_Share_SSO_using_NTLM but I'm getting NPE when trying to access http://192.168.1.100:8080/share Then I found a patch from here https://issues.alfresco.com/jira/browse/ALFCOM-3801 and followed the instruction to unzip the patch with the folder structure into $TOMCAT_HOME$/shared/classes, restarted Alfresco, but I'm still getting the same NPE error. Share does not come up anymore.
I spent a lot of time in the forum to see if anyone else has the same problem with me, but with no success. I really appreciate any help or pointer that I can get.
Here is my configuration
ntlm.authentication.sso.enabled = true
ntlm.authentication.mapUnknownUserToGuest = false
ldap.authentication.active = false
ldap.synchronization.active = true