Home

problems rendering admin-console in 3.3

You are here

1 post / 0 new
problems rendering admin-console in 3.3

Hello,

We have Alfresco 3.3 Community running on a Ubuntu server. The install works ok, including the admin-console, until the I restore the repository to the new installation of Alfresco. Once the repository is restored all the data etc seems to be ok but the admin console stops working. I get the following error on the web page:
A problem has occurred.
This page could not be rendered:
admin-console
Please notify your system administrator.

when I check catalina.out log I get the following (I don't think the last ERROR is part of the sequence- but including it just in case):
19:31:50,068 ERROR [surf.render.RenderService] Unable to process template: console
19:31:50,070 ERROR [extensions.surf.FrameworkUtil] An exception occurred while rendering a page: admin-console
19:31:50,071 ERROR [extensions.surf.FrameworkUtil] org.springframework.extensions.surf.exception.RendererExecutionException: 04210017 Failed to load script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/org/alfresco/console.js': 04210016 04210015 Unable to retrieve object: page.tool.admin-console of type: component
19:33:27,336 ERROR [extensions.webscripts.AbstractRuntime] Exception from executeScript - redirecting to status template error: 04210017 Wrapped Excepti
on (with status template): 04210036 Failed to execute script 'classpath*:alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/repository/site/site.get.js': 0421003
5 TypeError: Cannot call method "toLowerCase" of null (file:/var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/alfresco/WEB-INF/classes/alfresco/templates/webscripts/org/alfresco/
repository/site/site.get.js#435)

Any help would be really appreciated.

Best Regards,

Deb

forums index